Published Letters Subscribe
- 1 Help please Letter #6024 - Posted
- 0 Coming out once and for all Letter #6023 - Posted
- 1 My mother hates lesbians Letter #6015 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, My Family
- 0 How to feel as comfortable as other people Letter #6006 - Posted in Coming Out, Feeling Lonely
- 0 my friend told me he wanted to commit suicide Letter #6005 - Posted in Depression, In Need of Help, My Friends, Suicide
- 0 My Story Letter #6004 - Posted in Out and Proud, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Residential Treatment for a transgender teen Letter #6002 - Posted in In Need of Help, My Family, Out and Proud, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Should I Go For It? Letter #5999 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 A Bit Confused Letter #5998 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Queer and Religion, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Coming out as Bisexual Letter #5997 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, My Family, Queer and Religion
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.