We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 i think my sister may be transgender Letter #7519 - Posted in In School, My Family, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 I want to be a boy..? Letter #7400 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Nonbinary trans male boi with questions on HRT Letter #7339 - Posted in Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Am I Transgender? Letter #7302 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, My Family, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 What’s Next? Letter #7272 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Feeling Lonely
- 2 I love, but loving is hard to do. Letter #6931 - Posted in Out and Proud, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 1 Confidence Letter #6848 - Posted in Coming Out
- 2 Asexuality and family Letter #6792 - Posted in Asexuality
- 4 Problems with sexuality Letter #6733 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, I Have a Crush, Sexuality
- 0 Self Esteem is very low, what do I do to help myself with it? Letter #6726 - Posted in In School
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.