We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I’m Beginning To Feel As Though I’m In A Lifetime Movie Letter #3242 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, Self Harm, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 what to do Letter #3240 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, Self Harm
- 0 Am I bisexual Letter #3237 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 2 Trouble with my parents. Letter #3155 - Posted in Family Issues, I Have a Crush, My Family
- 0 So confused….please help Letter #3226 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, In Need of Help, Sexuality
- 0 relationships Letter #3225 - Posted in Coming Out, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 School Dances Letter #3221 - Posted in In School, My Friends, Out and Proud, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 I don’t know Letter #3220 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Self Harm
- 1 what to do Letter #3199 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Family, My Friends, My Health, Self Harm
- 1 Speech on Erasure, Dealing with the GSA, and a crush! Letter #3195 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, My Friends, Out and Proud, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.