Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Where I can find help?! Letter #2829 - Posted in Depression, In Need of Help, My Health, Suicide
- 1 I don’t belong any where Letter #2828 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, Self Harm
- 0 I need help Letter #2827 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 14 and i feel unwanted Letter #2826 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, I Have a Crush, My Family, Suicide
- 0 I want… Letter #2824 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, In Need of Help, Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 Suicidal Letter #2823 - Posted in Depression, Suicide
- 0 Should I go on? Letter #2821 - Posted in Depression, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 Is this site just for LGBT kids? Letter #2819 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 I dont even know what to do, Letter #2818 - Posted in My Family, Sexuality
- 0 Religious Beliefs and Personal Feelings Letter #2812 - Posted in Queer and Religion, Self Harm, Transgender/Genderqueer
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.