We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 this has been killing me forever Letter #3178 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Sexuality
- 0 in love with my principal Letter #3173 - Posted in I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, Relationships
- 0 Someone who keeps me alive Letter #3171 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Self Harm, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 this has been killing me forever Letter #3162 - Posted in I Have a Crush, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 Okay with myself (for the most part) but scared of others reactions at college Letter #3160 - Posted in Coming Out
- 0 I don’t know if I’m bi or gay… Letter #3158 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Out and Proud, Sexuality
- 0 A Sign Of Hope Letter #3151 - Posted in Abuse, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School, My Family, My Friends, Self Harm
- 0 possibly pansexual? Letter #3150 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 How do I know? Letter #3149 - Posted in Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Why does it happen like this? Letter #3147 - Posted in Relationships, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.