Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I think my parents suspect Letter #1934 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely
- 0 scared of humiliation Letter #1931 - Posted in Coming Out
- 0 i am very scared Letter #1933 - Posted in Coming Out
- 0 the reason why……… Letter #1921 - Posted in Family Issues
- 0 i feel totally disenchanted Letter #1920 - Posted in Relationships
- 0 lot of questions Letter #1918 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Friends
- 0 i’m confused Letter #1919 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 The monster Letter #1914 - Posted
- 0 The monster Letter #1912 - Posted in Abuse, My Friends, Relationships, Self Harm
- 0 Quite a few people tend to do the same Letter #1910 - Posted in Family Issues, In School, Relationships
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.