We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Worried.. Letter #2445 - Posted in My Friends, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My gender isn’t clear Letter #2442 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Coming out/ insecurity Letter #2444 - Posted
- 0 friends Letter #2443 - Posted
- 0 Telling My Religious Friends Letter #2437 - Posted in Coming Out, In Need of Help, In School, My Friends, Sexuality
- 0 Pansexual Support Letter #2436 - Posted in In School, My Friends
- 0 am bisexual Letter #2435 - Posted in Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 I have no idea what to think anymore. Letter #2434 - Posted in Feeling Lonely, Relationships
- 0 am bisexual Letter #2431 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, My Family, My Friends
- 0 I have no idea what to think anymore. Letter #2425 - Posted in Family Issues, In Need of Help, My Family
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.