Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 how i should come out to my friends? Letter #1906 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, My Friends
- 0 Afraid of family’s rejection if I live a gay ‘lifestyle’ Letter #1907 - Posted in Family Issues, My Family, Relationships
- 0 “you are probably gay” Letter #1905 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, In School
- 0 I just don’t know what to do anymore Letter #1904 - Posted
- 0 crush on a teacher Letter #1902 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, I Have a Crush, In School, My Family, My Friends
- 0 what should i do? Letter #1900 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Queer and Religion
- 0 Kids Letter #1895 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family
- 0 I am probably bi Letter #1889 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues
- 0 please help Letter #1883 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Feeling Lonely, Queer and Religion
- 0 I feel so hopeless Letter #1874 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, My Friends, Queer and Religion
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.