Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I have a crush on my best friend who is bisexual. Letter #1448 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, I Have a Crush
- 0 question abut what todo Letter #1442 - Posted in In School, Sexuality
- 1 Am I actually bi-sexual? Letter #1440 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 hmmm…. Letter #1439 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, Out and Proud
- 0 I am so confident, yet I wish my family would support me Letter #1432 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family, Sexuality
- 0 Things aren’t getting better Letter #1434 - Posted in Abuse, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Family, Self Harm, Suicide, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 I’m not sure if you can help but I hope so Letter #1430 - Posted in Abuse, My Health, Self Harm, Suicide
- 1 What am I? Letter #1423 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, In Need of Help, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 1 I have a boyfriend, but I am bi Letter #1412 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, Self Harm, Sexuality
- 0 Help My friend.. Letter #1410 - Posted in My Friends, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.