We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 1 i really dont know Letter #1963 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 MASS CHAOS!!! Letter #1955 - Posted
- 0 what sexual orientation would i be Letter #1952 - Posted in Am I LGBT?
- 0 I like girls but I prefer gay porn Letter #1959 - Posted
- 0 Should I come out to my family? Letter #1958 - Posted
- 0 mental bullying and coming out Letter #1957 - Posted
- 0 It’s confusing Letter #1956 - Posted
- 0 I don’t want her to think she losing her child because I’m still the same person Letter #1954 - Posted
- 0 How to approach my friends? Letter #1929 - Posted
- 0 nobody questions it Letter #1953 - Posted
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.