Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 When to come out to homophobic parents, or should l even come out to them at all? Letter #3734 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 Am I a lesbian, bisexual, or just curious? Letter #3730 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, In Need of Help, Queer and Religion, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Im questioning my sexuality and having trouble dealing with it. Letter #3729 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, I Have a Crush, My Family, Queer and Religion
- 0 hurt Letter #3726 - Posted
- 0 Worried Letter #3722 - Posted in In Need of Help, Relationships
- 0 When to come out to homophobic parents, or should l even come out to them at all? Letter #3715 - Posted in Coming Out, My Friends
- 0 I have this crush on my best friend Letter #3709 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, Relationships
- 0 Storys Letter #3707 - Posted in In School
- 0 Coming out abt being gay Letter #3705 - Posted in Coming Out, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 What am I and where do I sit with my best friend Letter #3703 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.