We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Hopeless Romance Letter #4043 - Posted in I Have a Crush, My Friends
- 0 Bullied Letter #4044 - Posted in Abuse, Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In School, Sexuality
- 0 I don’t know what I want Letter #4042 - Posted
- 0 I dont know what to believe Letter #4037 - Posted in In Need of Help, Relationships
- 0 Bullied Letter #4033 - Posted in Abuse, Depression, Family Issues, In Need of Help, In School, My Family, Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 Pan-Cut-Crush Letter #4028 - Posted in My Friends, Self Harm
- 0 Cutting off contact? Letter #4029 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, In School, Sexuality
- 0 Cutting off contact? Letter #4027 - Posted
- 0 I want to talk to my mom about my crush, but I don’t know if I should Letter #4026 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Family Issues, I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Homophobic Teacher Letter #4025 - Posted in Queer and Religion, Sexuality, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.