We have transitioned Ask Trevor into a broader, more effective resource for LGBTQ young people and their allies.
Please check out our new FAQ page here: http://TrevorSupportCenter.org
Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I don’t even know if she’s bi T_T Letter #3997 - Posted in I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, My Friends
- 0 Am I maybe bigender or transgender? Letter #3994 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, In Need of Help, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 I don’t know how I feel! Letter #3991 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Feeling Lonely
- 0 Confused, afraid Letter #3986 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, In School, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 Should I tell her? Letter #3983 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, My Friends, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Is it right to have a crush on my “straight” friend? Letter #3981 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Clueless Letter #3980 - Posted in Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 I came out as transsexual, now I don’t think I am…? Letter #3979 - Posted in Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 FtM but gay Letter #3978 - Posted in Family Issues, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Is it right to have a crush on my “straight” friend? Letter #3976 - Posted in I Have a Crush, In School, My Friends, Relationships, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.