Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Stuck in New Zealand with no one to Call Letter #3694 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School
- 0 Coming out abt being gay Letter #3690 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 coming out Letter #3688 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 I hate being bisexual Letter #3683 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family, Self Harm
- 0 What am I and where do I sit with my best friend Letter #3678 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, Queer and Religion
- 0 Im transgender and i dont know my sexual orientation Letter #3680 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, My Friends
- 0 What should I do? Letter #3681 - Posted in Am I LGBT?
- 0 sexuality confusion Letter #3673 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 Am I a lesbian, bisexual, or just curious? Letter #3671 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, My Family, Sexuality
- 0 What do I do? Letter #3672 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.