Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 lonely and hurts Letter #998 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School
- 0 Im Bi or so i thought Letter #995 - Posted in Coming Out, Self Harm
- 0 I hate that I am this way.. Letter #999 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family
- 0 I’m hesitant to classify myself as bisexual Letter #993 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush, My Friends
- 0 advice is greatly appreciated Letter #987 - Posted in In School, Suicide
- 0 How do I tell my parents I’m Bi? Letter #988 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues
- 0 Coming Out to My Parents Letter #982 - Posted in Coming Out, In Need of Help, My Family, Sexuality
- 0 it feels a bit tense and heavy Letter #981 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Suicide
- 0 I don’t know why I did it, but I did Letter #975 - Posted
- 1 Being Transgender and Gay Seems Like A Lot to Handle Letter #971 - Posted in Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.